What is the default address?
It is a catchall mailbox that receives all emails written to a non-existing name @ your domain.
Why is this disabled?
We disable Default Address because if you don't know how to use it, it can cause your account to flood with email.
How do I enable it?
Please contact Boundless Technoloiges via phone or live chat and ask for your "catchall email to be enabled."
Once enabled, what do I do?
Go through the drop down and make sure every domain's Current Setting is ":fail: No Such User Here".
If the settings are wrong, or you are not sure, follow these steps.
- Select the first domain name in the drop-down.
- Choose "Discard with error to sender (at SMTP time)".
- Set the "Failure Message (seen by sender):" to No such person at this address.
- Click the Change button.
- Repeat for every name in the drop-down.
- This will prevent your account from filling up with unnoticed spam.
- Related Articles
How do I create email accounts?
How to set the catch-all E-Mail address.