With FrontPage Extensions:
* In cPanel, FrontPage Extensions must be installed.
* Publish Destination = http://(domain.tld) or http://(ip.ad.dre.ss)
Without FrontPage Extensions:
* Publish Destination = ftp://(ftp.domain.tld) or ftp://(ip.ad.dre.ss)
User/Author name = (cPanel user name)
Password = (cPanel Password)
The same settings work for addon and subdomains.
Note: Installing FrontPage extensions can erase everything in your .htaccess files.
FrontPage keeps publishing to a folder inside public_html
On your home PC, you need to save these files in the MySite folder (with the globe icon on the folder). Then attempt to publish as normal.
- Here are some step by step movies on how to do most everything with FrontPage.
- Publishing Issues
- Why are my FrontPage extensions not working?